Monday, August 28, 2017

10 Minutes

In ten minutes I made a change to an area of my living room that has bothered me for over a year.  It cost $0, just a thought as to how to make the area useful and a bit more beautiful.  Just shopped the house really quickly and went from this sad, neglected space:
To this, with just a bit more life and a bit more umph:

Just a very small change in using a picture that was being stored in our basement, adding a bit of art from my children a small candy dish and some cd's that were laying around.  It just makes the space appear more intentional and that makes a big difference.  And a $0 budget for it makes this frugal mommy smile.  I pray to make many similar changes throughout the house this week as I prepare the house for the new school year.

What small changes can you make in your house today?

Blessings!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That really made it transform. I love doing this as well! I have been switching things around and trying to use things I have to decorate by adding to it or taking it away, relocating it, and etc.

    ReplyDelete