Saturday, March 25, 2017

Narrow Way

Today I am listening to a sermon by Paul Washer.  A sermon that he preached in 2002 at a youth conference.  It condemned American Evangelical Christianity.  It is soul-searing.  It is heart-wrenching.  It is eye-opening:


I don't have much to say today.  I am pondering this message and its application to my own life.  I encourage anyone, even if it is only one person who reads this blog, to listen to this message.  Paul Washer is not known for niceties or mincing his words.  This message is powerful and very relevant, even 15 years later. You have to listen to the very end.  Please, think about your salvation, your walk with the Lord and your commitment to denying your flesh and instead holding fast the the Lord's promises, benefits and taking the narrow way to follow the Lord. The way leads to Glory, but is marked with suffering and persecution.  It is not an easy road, but it is worth every step.  

No comments:

Post a Comment