Sunday, February 28, 2016

March Madness!


March is almost here!  And with the new month comes a new season.  I am so excited about spring - warmer temperatures, livelier attitudes and lighter clothing are things that I truly look forward to as soon as the calendar turns from summer to fall.  

What does this mean for the blog?  Well, I have a ton of ideas that I am so ready to implement.  I have previously expressed that my husband and I are taking a true journey to debt freedom.  With a significant amount of student loan debt to unload, we are taking every opportunity to share each step we take toward achieving our dream of debt freedom with others. So, during the month of March, I plan to blog about the variety of methods we are using to decrease expenses and increase income.  

We have only officially been on this road since January 1 of this year.  In a very short amount of time, our household has had the invaluable benefit of shared knowledge from other bloggers and vloggers.  Some things we are figuring out on our own and others we have researched through Pinterest and the blog world.  I can't wait to share our findings with you!  

Stay tuned and be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment