Saturday, February 27, 2016


It's Saturday, and I have never been so excited.  We have a very busy weekend ahead...and I have yet to accomplish a thing on the long to-do list.  Either way, I am so excited to sit for a bit in my pj's and listen to the children play.

We are still so heavily entrenched in the debt-free journey.  I find myself so pensive, wondering how long it will really take, will it really happen, am I taking the right steps to help get us there...so many questions, that sometimes I find myself so caught up in the how's that I stop taking steps forward.

My heart knows that the sky is the limit when it comes to what I can do to bring in more income, reduce expenses and put money directly towards debt.  But I cautiously take timid steps forward, afraid of what may happen if I don't stay grounded.

March should be a very interesting month.  I am looking forward to documenting the daily debt free journey and seeing what happens by the end of the month.  Maybe I can find ways to grow the blog...right now it is just a journal of my thoughts.  Not very interesting to read, but still very therapeutic to write.

March will be the month to deal with commitment and time management.  If the word for the year is STEWARDSHIP, then it has to concern all aspects of life, including my commitment to certain endeavors and how I manage my time.  I will try new budgeting software, and will report how that turns out.  I will also start selling a few things on eBay.  I am looking forward to seeing how all of these things yield more money for our family and assist us in paying off debt.  Spending time at the library more in March will also add a new element of getting the kids out of the house but not spending money to do it :)  We are also looking forward to SPRING!!!!

Blessings to you on your Saturday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment