Monday, March 13, 2017

Thinking...


Today is Monday.  First day of the week, and that means back to work.  After a very busy weekend with zero rest, I feel like its going to be a doozy.  Of course, there is the possibility of a snow day tomorrow, so I will grin and bear it.  Why are Monday's so hard???

Today, I will be thinking about future career choices.  I am good at many things, but I feel like my legal skills need sharpening.  I handle so many different legal issues every day, that I know a lot about a little, but very little about a lot :)  Still listening to "Do Over" by Jon Acuff.  It is a very good book that speaks much about skills, character hustle and relationships.  And it has me thinking about all four of these things...how do you attain more skills without going back to school?  How do you attain more skills within your current position?  What happens when your superiors do not encourage that type of professional growth?  How do you attain those skills yourself?  Lots of questions that, at the moment, I cannot answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment